Project 1: Elements and Principles Poster
This poster shows examples of each element and principle of photography. On the left side of each explanation is a picture of a different artist's picture, and on the right of the explanation are my own pictures. Principles are certain rules that should be followed in art and photography and elements are certain things that help you complete those rules for the best possible outcome.
After working on this project, I started noticing certain aspects of things that I see, like texture and color. I started seeing potential composition ideas and started to see everything around me as if it were to be encompassed in a photograph.
After working on this project, I started noticing certain aspects of things that I see, like texture and color. I started seeing potential composition ideas and started to see everything around me as if it were to be encompassed in a photograph.

Comments
Post a Comment