Project 03: Best Color Photos

Warm Color:


In this picture, I made the yellow color pop more and changed it to a more golden yellow versus a very electric yellow with hints of green.

Cool Color:


In this picture, I took a close-up shot of cabbage that had slight hints of pink and purple and made the image bluer so the cabbage would appear a cooler color.

Color Contrast:


In this picture, you can see different colored roses. When editing this picture I enhanced each of the colors so the contrast between the two colors is more visible. Purple and yellow are opposite on the color wheel and the roses in this image are purple and yellow.

Monochrome Color:


This is an image of raspberries and each of them is a different shade of the same pinkish-red color. While small parts of the green carton the raspberries are in is visible, it is not the subject of the photo and doesn't affect the monochromatic fashion of the image.



Comments

Popular Posts