Project 5: Depth and Motion

Shallow depth of field 

I took this picture with a small aperture and then later when editing I edited exposure and shadows in order to make the subject pop more.

Deep depth of field

I took this picture of the city buildings framed by trees with a high aperture and later when editing I enhanced the saturation and exposure in order to make the picture less gloomy.

Frozen motion

I took this picture with a relatively low shutter speed by panning with my camera to follow the moving car. When editing I increased exposure and shadows to make the car stand out more.

Blurred motion

I took this picture with a higher shutter speed and held the camera still to capture the person running as blurry. When editing I enhanced highlights and the exposure to make the blurred subject stand out more.


Comments

  1. Excellent article, I want to advise you to read this article and this site https://www.photographytalk.com/canvaspop-canvas-print-review . I constantly read their article about photos and I can’t tear myself away

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts