Project 08 - Multiple Image

Multiple Exposure


For this image, the subject is in the center and I placed a second picture of writing that is slightly transparent behind the subject. To bring out the subject more I placed a mask around her and placed that mask on the very top layer so that the subject is more prominent.


In this image, you can see the motion of the subject's feet. In order to do this, I took several images of the subject's feet moving in place and layered them on top of each other but two of the images have lower transparency to better imitate the illusion of motion.


Panorama


For this panorama, I used a tripod to shoot the image. Later, when editing, I cut the picture up into 8 different pieces and enhanced different aspects of the photo for each piece of the panorama. Later I assembled it to align with the original image.








This panorama is similar to the one above but it is easier to follow because of its similar shapes. Unlike the image above, when editing the pieces of this panorama, I enhanced certain unrealistic features, like tint and temperature. This makes the image more interesting to look at and draws the viewer to certain points in the panorama.


HDR Image


For this picture, I took three different pictures of the same thing but each picture had a different exposure. Later when editing I took the best parts of each of the three pictures and put them into one to create the picture visible above.


For this image, I used the same technique as the image above. I took three different pictures of the same subject but with different exposures. When editing I took the sky from the lowest exposure picture, the trees from the highest exposure picture and the subject from the middle exposure image. And when put all together you can see the image above.

Comments

Popular Posts